FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Reindeer is wandering around again... [Club Ren 2011]
Old Nov 30, 2011, 6:46 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mr.pliner
Do we have a special link to it, or a special thread to be dedicated??
This is THE thread, isn't it? It's a little confusing how to get started but I now have two reindeer (Carmen and Nicolas) and have already reached the first prize level! I've fed them both but not sure how I'm supposed to deal with manure.

My enclosure even has a black HON Circle flag.

Here are the prizes if anyone is interested...
Lufthansa is giving away the following prizes in the draw among all participants who have successfully completed all the game's tasks in the particular prize level:

* at the first prize level: one of 1,000 promotion codes, each worth €20 (or equivalent)
* at the second prize level: one of 30 Lufthansa wrist watches with an engraved Lufthansa logo and lufthansa.com lettering, each worth €95 (or equivalent)
* at the third prize level: one of 5 silver iPod nanos with Multi-Touch screen, each worth €159 (or equivalent)
* at the fourth prize level: one of 4 mileage packages, each of 12,000 miles
* at the fifth prize level: one of 2 used and immaculately looked-after lounge chairs from the Lufthansa Business Lounge at Frankfurt Airport (or equivalent)
* at the sixth prize level: a RIMOWA Airlight trolley case and Bolero notebook case as a set, in blue (or equivalent)
* at the seventh prize level: a return flight for two people in Economy Class to a Lufthansa destination of their choice worldwide (according to availability, during the period from 24 December 2011 to 31 December 2012)

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Nov 30, 2011 at 7:18 pm