FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AGR Insider: Policy Change for Club Acela Coupon?
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:25 am
Humbird

AGR Insider: Policy Change for Club Acela Coupon?

Here is yet another question on a possible policy change to AGR coupons. In late September, my husband and I used a Club Acela Single-Day Pass at the Boston Club Acela. We were traveling from BOS to NYP. When my husband presented his pass to the desk agent he asked her to date stamp the pass and return it to us. He informed the agent that we wanted the coupon back in order to access the CA lounge in NYP at the conclusion of the trip. The agent sternly told us that she is required keep the ticket. My husband nicely informed the agent that in the past at both NYP and WAS the agent on duty at these lounges will date stamp the pass so we can gain access to the lounges at the conclusion of our trips. The agent repeated in a know it all attitude that she is required to keep the pass but will make an electronic notification on our reservation that will allow us to gain access to the NYP lounge at the conclusion of our trip. We unfortunately never attempted access the NYP lounge due to time restraints.

AGR Insider, has date stamping of CA coupon passes become obsolete and now replaced simply by a notation in the passenger reservation information? Somehow I think the lounge agent in BOS has again made up their own policy. Thank you for a responce.