FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta FA's to remain union free
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2011, 9:39 pm
GadsdenGalt

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Originally Posted by adamj023
My business goes to non unionzed organizations as much as possible.

WTG DELTA ^

When I was younger I took a college course and the professors were unionized. We the students knew more than the professors and the class was unionized and they went on strike.

Ever since that time I have been totally anti union for the rest of my life.

I try to as much as possible use non union labor and businesses. If there are 2 business models and one has union and one is non union I will always go with the non union. With this move Delta regains my trust and they are fully showing the corporate culture is more alligned to the Delta culture than Northwest which is and has been far superior.

^^^^^^
It is wise to use non union companies because you will usually receive better service from better employees and you do not have to worry about unions driving the company into bankruptcy.

I live in Michigan. This whole state is a magnificent example of the utter destruction unions cause. An entire industry was destroyed. I encourage everyone to check their state's pension funds and see how unions have ensured that your state owes more to union retirees than it will ever be able to pay.

To be fair, unions only exist where weak management allows them to. I would fire every employee or shut my doors before I would ever "negotiate" with some wannabe mob thugs.

Good work Delta!!!!!