FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Comparing AC to other airlines
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2002, 3:18 am
sing-along

Programs: UA-1K (3MM); AA-Gold (1MM); Marriott Lifetime Titanium
ACDUDE,

Thank you, however, I'm going to respectfully decline your offer. It's really not necessary. Part of the reason is I want to judge to see how much things have improved at check-in and inflight. I have three segments on this trip to Western Canada so I'll be able to judge short-haul and long-haul.

The other reason is I really don't like bothering people -- I know that you offered -- however I don't really want to take you away from your other duties.

Besides, once on board, I'll probably just sit back read a newspaper, I'm behind in reading a couple of journals, I'll pick up the latest copy of Frank Magazine (my authoritative news source ), try to enjoy the meal , and just watch to see how the flight progresses.

Next week I fly back to YYZ after my mtg after the long wkend, and then in the latter part of the week I'm heading off to YOW and YUL before making my way back to Europe/Asia/US/Canada.

But how'z this: **If** time permits, I'll flip you an e-mail after I get back into YYZ next week but before I leave for YOW so there is no possibility of you making any special arrangements/messages on my long haul flights.

Thanks again...your gesture is very much appreciated.

Cheers