FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Rewards Visa/MC, currently 60K, possibly 80K, pts
Old Nov 21, 2011, 5:39 am
sun_aa

Programs: aa
IHG Rewards Visa/MC, currently 60K, possibly 80K, pts

[Update: $1000 spend now required. Seen on PC website & personal reports in this thread.]

I know Chase has been targeting people with 80k points offers and there has been a public 60k points offer since the crack the case promotion. I created this thread because I think I found a link for what might be the non-targeted

80k offer Dead

which redirects to

Application Page Dead

The application page doesn't say anything about 80,000 points. The link is what I got after watching the visa promo video.

• 80,000 bonus points after first use.
  • Free night every year at any of our hotels. (You need to call 1-877-318-5890 after your anniversary date to redeem it)
  • 5 points per $ spent at our hotels
  • 2 points per $ spent on gas,groceries and dining
  • 1 point per $ on everything else
  • 10% points rebate on any redemptions. (These post automatically after the statement date)
  • No fee 1st year, then $49.
  • No foreign transaction fees.
If you are thinking of applying for the PC card it might not hurt to try using this link. In case, this is a targeted offer you can always ask for Chase to match the public 60k offer: Landing page and Application page

Edit to add: Read posts 62 & 72. Two have applied and received confirmations that they would get 80k.

You can send a secure message to bump the bonus if you got the card within the last 3 months. Sending a secure message with the links works better than calling. This was my experience with bumping the CO card bonus too. Read post 79 for a confirmation of bonus bump.

As pointed out in post 27, you must click the legal disclosures button before you can submit the application.

Make the first purchase during a statement cycle which ends on/after 1/1/2012 and get platinum status until 31/12/2013.

Last edited by philemer; Mar 11, 2015 at 7:52 pm Reason: update to show $1000 requirement