FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta FA's to remain union free
View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2011, 9:06 am
adamj023
Suspended

Originally Posted by SOBE ER DOC
Well, the last time we had this discussion on the board I posted a rather critical assessment of the NW FA's and why I felt the union served as a shield for mediocrity. I received a PM from someone who told me exactly how much physical harm they would do to me if they ever met me in person. Always the mature road: if you can't win your case on merit, threaten physical violence.
I did something similar when Verizon went on strike. I was not threatened with force however but it was clear others did not like my viewpoints.

Needless to say they resolved the strike. Remember, there are more of us than them and any threat against us and we can have these folks who try to take us out, taken out themselves if and when necessary before they even get close enough to try when there is imminent danger. I didn't mean to take this thread to the political level however.

In the case of Delta, clearly the outcome was the right outcome, and those corrupt political appointees never saw the light of day. You know who was at fault and why.

There have been instances where the line has been crossed and people have been hurt or even killed in regards to people standing up for those trying to do the right thing.

Gotta give credit here where credit is due, which was done. Nothing more to say on this thread really.

Last edited by adamj023; Nov 20, 2011 at 9:14 am