FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is 9W service begining to deteriorate?
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2011, 1:48 pm
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by JetSetter9W
I highly recommended 9W a friend flying to Toronto based on my previous experiences on BOM-BRU-EWR sectors. My friend, usually flies business and had to fly economy this time. He stated it to be his worst experience to date. Basically, F & B quality and the callous attitude of Cabin Crew. An old couple beside him asked for water and they returned half an hour later with one bottle of water( i guess about 300ml) for two. When asked for something to eat/drink in between , the air hostess replied "We'll be serving snacks in a little while". Has anyone had such experiences? I'm a 9W Plat ...wondering if its worth it anymore especially considering more and more flights are JL/JC and the worthless FPP.
one instance is never enough for someone to give up on an airline....one time or the other i have come across poor service & bad food on 9w, it, ai, aa, ba & dl....you can't stop flying an airline because of one bad flight....