FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 16: Who has won your vote during this debate?
Old Nov 11, 2011, 9:52 am
goalie
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Something told me there would be a question like this and I will be completely honest in answering it as follows....

Ever since I registered to vote <gulp> way back when on my 18th birthday, I have always taken my voting choices seriously but also as personal and private. I have been, and will continue to be politically active, but when I receive a phone call saying "hi, I'm calling from the XYZ campaign and I'm wondering if we can count on your vote", I respond the same way......

I never tell anyone who I am voting for as that is one of the last things that one can still hold personal and private but I always do vote as if you don't vote you have no right to b!itch moan and groan over the results and what those who have been elected are doing or not doing.

I know this may appear as a "politician's answer" and I hope you will respect my views on this, but I will say that there are 4 others besides myself that I will be voting for.