FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expansion of PreCheck Announced - Does PreCheck Change Your Mind About TSA Policies?
Old Nov 11, 2011, 2:30 am
InkUnderNails

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BubbaLoop
Add to that the fact that I go through immigration checks throughout the world over 20 times a year and we have pretty similar situations. But I do not qualify for this program, despite being globally trustworthy!

Besides, the current differences in screening are specifically the parts of screening which add no security whatsoever.
I have been screened for NEXUS. I did not add that to the list. I see the logic in allowing the experience of people like both you and me, to determine that through historical experience that we constitute a lesser risk than one with an unknown history. It is an imperfect technique for 100% security, as all are, but it may allow an acceptable management of statistical risk. The have chosen their current criteria and it may very well be expanded, maintained or even abandoned.