FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help/Advice Urgently Needed - International Card instead of Boarding Pass
Old Nov 10, 2011, 6:22 pm
ottone

Programs: LH SEN, FB platinum, BAEC bronze
Question Help/Advice Urgently Needed - International Card instead of Boarding Pass

I am flying SFO-SEA-FRA tomorrow, SFO-SEA on UA, connecting to LH to FRA. I have checked in for the domestic leg on the UA website, but instead of a BP I got an International Card, on which it is written that I am checked in for the flight (and I also have my seat assigned), but that I need to see a UA customer service representative to get my BP. Now my question is: where do I need to go tomorrow morning at SFO: customer service desk ? checkin counter ? Could I go past security with just the International Card and get my BP in the United Club at T3 ? As you might guess my worry is having to face long lines ... I am a LH SEN, if that helps.

Thank you in advance for any advice/suggestions. I plan to be at the airport 2,5 hours before flight time.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Nov 10, 2011 at 6:55 pm Reason: modified thread title