FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 14: FlyerTalk Cares!
View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2011, 2:00 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
FlyerTalk Involvement with Charities

FlyerTalk Involvement with Charities is important..

One of my life's passions is involvement with non-profit organizements who serve.. to better the people and communities around us.. A philanthropist by nature, my heart is to contribute to charities through financial means and voluntary works..

A significant portion of all profits from my businesses are financially donated to multiple charities each year.. Causes such as Salvation Army, Mustard Seed, RYM, CSC, STARS (Helicopter Ambulance), YFC, CFAN, Gideons, Samaritan's Purse, Terry Fox Cancer Foundation, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, etc. I've also served as a consultant for various charities, and have been able to find significant costs savings for charity operations.. One year, just by introducing a new printing method to a charity director, the charity saved over a $100k in the operation year alone, with the savings perpetual for years thereafter.. Currently my services is offered as a director at the community association we are resident in.

Being passionate about charities and belief that generosity is important to human character.. similarly extends to my complete support of FlyerTalk Cares, and the development of generosity amongst membership at FlyerTalk. FlyerTalk members are already generous as we all exchange and contribute information reflecting our passion for Miles and Points.. It is generosity that drives the content and community here on FlyerTalk!