FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting intl J to domestic Y - lounge access at BKK?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 7:47 pm
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by absoluy
Thanks for your response... I did try searching for the answer to this, but after trying multiple variations of the query in Flyertalk search and using Google search (searching all sites and then restricting the results to flyertalk.com) I couldn't find any answer. It may be a question that's asked frequently, but doesn't appear that the answer can be found easily...
The problem is this question is asked in many different forms in varying threads. There's no sticky or location where it's possible to get the information easily.

There are reports of access being granted; I recently met someone in the lounge where this was the case so i can confirm it's possible. However there aren't many anecdotes so does that mean people get denied often? Does it mean people just don't try?

On the one hand it would be good to have data on the situation. On the other enough reports of people gaining access could prompt more to try and result in this being shut down (if it's even allowed on more than a sporadic basis).