FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Tailors [PRE-2013 ARCHIVE]
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:34 am
Jasper2009
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Kjell
Okey, I will go around to some different places next week and see what I find.

About the "Tailor on ten" place, it seems for me that they operate with fixed prices ( http://www.tailoronten.com/pages/prices ), does this means its impossible to bargin there, even tho I place a large order?

And about the quality, after looking at the price range for a 3 piece suit I saw that the super 100s is in my range, but as I got a have a lot of money spare, what extra would I gain by taking a 120s, and is the difference noticeable for other than the wearer?

And has anyone tried the difference between the premium cotton shirt and the luxury shirt, and got any feedback on them?
I recently had a pretty large amount of stuff done and IŽd say thereŽs not much if any room for negotiation with regards to price, however prices are pretty competitive based on what IŽve seen elsewhere.

Regarding shirts: You can definitely notice a difference between the
premium cotton shirts and the luxury shirts. The premium shirts are good quality 100% cotton shirts, the luxury shirts (at least the ones I got) have a very different feel, much softer, a bit like silk... I would have a look at the different fabrics, patterns etc. I ended up with a combination of premium and luxury shirts.