FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 3: What technical changes would you like for FlyerTalk?
Old Nov 4, 2011, 3:02 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Some very good suggestions here..

I would love to see the ability to post a response to e-mails directly onto the relevant thread via Mobile.

How bout new corporate point offers, FFP and hotel deals e-mailed to the FT Member per preferences settings within MyFlyerTalk or Member's profile?.. I find some of the offers can be offered and completed sometimes in minutes.. resulting in members wishing that they would have capitalized in on the deal.. Here on FlyerTalk, participation is mainly about miles and points.. I think we've all had good experiences getting in on the deal here on FT.

Additional settings to multi-quotes, and response options would be helpful as well.. Currently some functions would have us cut and paste manually computer code to get the desired displayed effects.

Enhanced screen management would be helpful. Sometimes it takes minutes to navigate through multiple screens. Time is valuable to many of us.. but I can appreciate the information technology and what experts have gone through to get us even this far. Could there be improvement? My belief is there's always room for improvement..