FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old Nov 3, 2011, 11:37 am
teege

Originally Posted by thehawk75
I asked the CSR about this over the weekend. She was rather clueless and took 10 minutes to find an answer and I'm not sure it was the right one.

She seemed to think that you just show the credit card upon entry into the admirals club, which sounds suspiciously like she's confusing this with the Executive MC. I told her so, and further said 'that doesn't really make sense, would it not be a paper certificate that I simply redeem with them', but, she continued to insist that the passes are tied to the credit card and AAdvantage number, so AA will 'deduct' a 'AC credit' from the card.

Although this is plausible, I would figure a paper pass would be more likely. However, if she is accurate, then this very much sucks, because we won't be able to give the passes away to friends/family.
I'm really doubting this since the T&C state:
Each pass must be filled in completely and presented at time of visit. "Pass holder" must be at least 18 years of age and hold a same-day ticket for travel on American Airlines that allows clearance though security for flight departure and access to the Admirals Club lounge.