FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Correct format for Global Entry member number on DL.com?
Old Oct 29, 2011, 1:44 pm
atl runner

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Originally Posted by mtkeller
Bumping this question, as I just had my interview this morning and will be flying ex-ATL on Sunday and would like the nicer TSA experience.
Unfortunately, if you just put your number into the profile today or yesterday--and are flying Sunday (tomorrow)--the info for this itinerary has already gone to the TSA. It does that 72 hours before the flight, and no changes can be made on the Secure Flight Passenger data for a specific itinerary within that 72 hour window.

Further, even if you have put the number into your Profile, I would check each existing reservation to see if it is also in there. At first, they clearly weren't transferring into existing reservations and they had to be entered in for each one. However, a couple people have commented that they seemed to have fixed that, so that they are now being copied into them. Still, I would check.

Also, a couple people who don't have GE or any other Known Traveler Number, but do have some form of medallion status with Delta, have indicated that they were "chosen" to go through the expedited line, even though they weren't expecting it.

Good luck, and it let's hope this passes the test and gets rolled out nationwide. It's a winner.