FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Centurion France & Club Freccia Alata
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 am
Robertfrance

Programs: IHG, AVIS President, Hertz GOLD, Starwood Gold, HHonors Diamond,
Originally Posted by Expat_91
Yeah I know the world is way too unfair Agree with you but the benefits are dependent of the market they are evolving in. As example our Centurion USA colleagues are receiving Delta Platinum status (and Canada Delta Gold), equivalent to the Alitalia Club Freccia Plus. The request should be sent through the corresponding Amex Centurion office... so no luck for us.

My recent discussion with France Centurion Public Relation tend to confirm that we shouldn't expect frequent flyer status benefits such as our fellows italian or US on top of the existing Cathay Pacific Marco Polo. Why don't you request the Cathay Pacific card and ask for a status match at Alitalia? Maybe worth a try if you know that you'll have some business with them.
I think that not even the Cathay Pacific is in partnership with Amex Centurion France....
The Centurion France is ridicolous!! With the Cent France you have the SAME benefits of the Platinum.... with the only difference that it costs four times more........ It's a shame!!!