FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Product Review: Max Mirani MOVE Mobile Closet
Old Oct 13, 2011, 8:42 pm
Duhey2

Programs: CO PPlus, Amex Platinum, DL Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold
Product Review: Max Mirani MOVE Mobile Closet

Considering the majority of my trips are weekends/long weekends, I’ve been looking for a spinner smaller than my beloved TravelPro Crew 4 and something with compartments. I came across this article in the Denver Post and the pic and blurb of Max Mirani's MOVE caught my eye.

The article noted an MSRP of $495, but I was pleasantly surprised mine in Brilliant Black priced at $400 considering the actual price is $450 and I was able to get an additional $50 off using coupon code T8NL58939 at the Max Mirani website. Ground shipping was free.

My MOVE arrived by UPS on Monday and I have to admit it’s really pretty cool. Out of the box, it comes in its own dust cover. The shell really gleams (think piano black) and the red zipper is a nice contrast. The telescoping handle worked flawlessly and it’s easy to drop it to grab the static/top handle in one motion while on the fly. I even noticed the bottom is flatter so when you carry by the static/top handle, the bag doesn't interfere with your stride.

The zippers wrap around to the bottom to two button snaps. Unsnap those and you’re able to fully unzip the two halves to open it and hang. The interior is well laid out and intuitive with pictograms for the different compartments. The beauty of it is you never have to unpack or have an open suitcase lying around your hotel room. The whole inside zips out as a separate garment bag, leaving you the lined shell to pack your souvenirs in.

Overall, very nice eye-catching product. I’ll post pics when I get a chance.

Last edited by Duhey2; Dec 4, 2011 at 1:26 am Reason: Added URL