FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - P90x
Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:53 am
annerj
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dchristiva
The fact that you're doing this is great, but it seems to me that doing anything for 60-90 minutes three to five times a week would produce results like P90X. As you noted, the workouts aren't that hard. It's more that they take an hour at a time.
I'm liking the structure to the workouts so far. I workout 6-9 hours/week normally and have for many years. My main problem is mostly diet related (fit and fat I always call it) the other is balance....when I workout on my own I tend to go in spurts of doing a lot of the same things....this program is probably more well rounded than what I do normally.

I also like the idea of 3 weeks to get use to the workouts, 1 lighter week (still 7 days but all cardio,yoga stretch) then move onto something else.

Its still early so we will see what results I get.....I need to focus up on diet for sure.

*its actually 6-7 days/week with the 7th being either rest or an hour of stretch X (I plan on doing the hour of stretch). I'm also adding workouts in on my own to keep my workout "totals" up.