FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired] Citi Premier 50,000 TY Bonus Pts. ($500+ worth) FEE FREE FIRST YEAR
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:12 pm
jjmiller69

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by ddfr
As an FYI, I called tonight because citi was not showing either of my 2 previous apps.

Insisted (and held for 30 minutes) for a supervisor who assured me that the link (since it wasn't directly off the citi website) must be broken.

As a result, I applied again directly from the Citi Website and again it ended at step 3. Called the supervisor back and asked her to escalate this (which she agreed to do) as well as to ask that someone at the bank now check my wife's credit report hasn't been dinged 3 times. They are not showing any app whatsoever.

It also concerns me that if since this info apparently never made it to the app center , my wife's personal info could be floating anywhere out there in cyberspace.

Thoughts?
This does sound very troubling. It may not be floating , but directed to someone other than Citi? May have to make my phone call tomorrow. I just read the entire thread and didn't see anyone say they got approved? Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by jjmiller69; Oct 11, 2011 at 7:24 pm