FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Plat AMEX w/40k Skymiles plus 15k MQMs [March 2011 offer]
Old Oct 10, 2011, 2:57 am
PETERPNYC

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by quickroute
Regarding many people not being able to see the max miles link - Changing browsers makes a BIG difference as to what offer you get redirected to. I used 4 browsers to test the waters - It ranges from a measly 10K to 45K depending on existing AMEX cookies / also suggest not accepting shortcut for existing account holder. Just applied for personal 45K & business 30K - instead of 60 second approval I got 14 day wait for personal & pls call this # for Biz. Called biz and was told dup application but already approved -maybe the personal was the dup?
I got targeted for this offer and am still undecided. My offer was for the 40'000 miles including 15k MQMs blah blah blah after 1500 spend in 3 months.

In the details it says RDms post 2-4weeks after first purchase and MQMs count only in the year they podt to your account.My offer expires oct 23 . So should I wait till the last day to apply and make the $1500 spend first week of Jan 2012 to be within 3 month time frame .

It says first purchase offer expires one year from date of card issue. It also says all MQMS EARNED between Jan 1 st and Dec 31 st 2011 will count towards 2012 medallion status. What's the difference between medallion status and year medallion miles are earned if any?

I would not make any purchase at all till the 1 st of next year to ensure MQms are good for all of 2012 and maybe 2013. If they post end of 2011 they will only be good for 2012 Am I correct in my thinking ?

Confused with the rollover and trying to maintain at least silver thru all of 2013 if possible .

TIA