FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 6, 2011, 10:15 am
kenbo

Originally Posted by azepine00
Spent another memorial day weekend there - hotel service was great all around - never had to wait more than a few minutes for any housekeeping items, room service etc. Restaurant service improved since last year but food selection and quality remain pretty below average for the price. I assume the kitchen is staffed by temps in the off season. They have mid week special - an entree + glass of wine for $20 (was not available when i was there). The spa has specials as well - $100 for 50 min and a few others. The only complaint i have is about their basic internet quality - it was incredibly slow. Not sure if premium one is included for diamonds but i would suggest using that one. Underground parking was free - enter Gerald Ford lot, park all the way at the end and walk out on the other side - PH elevator will be to the left just past valet entrance.

Note that right now there is a lot of construction outside - not noisy but lots of workers and equipment.
Reading some of the older posts, it seems that the area becomes pretty quiet after the ski season and the outdoor activities don't start until the summer. How are things during Memorial Day weekend? Are things picking up around that time?