FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:32 pm
mre5765
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EXP, AA-0.41MM, UA-Gold, Ex UA-1K (2006 thru 2015), PMUA-0.95MM, COUA-1.5MM-lite, AF-Silver
For a good laugh, read http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...-brouhaha.html .

Originally Posted by Fredd
If ones mistress isn't in a ménage à trois arrangement at the same address, she will be denied the benefits of co-Million-Mile status unless she coincidentally "shares" the identical last name.
I suggested to a friend of my wife that she post an ad to craiglist offering "benefits" in exchange for being designated the partner of a mmer.

Perhaps you could lobby your state to legalize polygamy. Or move to Saskatchewan where it is legal.
Originally Posted by BDLORD
I'm going to guess maybe not, if he got those miles on CO.
An excellent point and this marks the first bone coua has tossed to pmua elites.

Originally Posted by Xyzzy
Dwn, boy! What I was getting at was that PMUA gave the 50k level and the new program gives the same. Sure -- they can add levels at any PQM (I can't get used to that) number. They didn't, though. They simply filled in a logical hole at 75k.
Well they filled a logical hole created by the merger. It is ironic that many people on the pmua forum argued vehemently for a merger with CO. At any rate, there was no way CO was going to shaft its plats, and pmua has effectively had the new tier for all of 2011.

And who is to say UA is done with mergers? All it takes is one more trade treaty, and Air Canada is swallowed up. Then comes the 35k premier level.

Last edited by mre5765; Sep 30, 2011 at 10:44 pm