FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Sep 27, 2011, 9:03 am
Kl34c

Originally Posted by mre5765
Zero gpus for life. Return that bag, it has no pony.

Welcome to Flyertalk.

You appear to be another person who thinks a bag of equine excrement holds a pony.

UAs website says two things about the pmua Mileage Plus program. One, 1ks get swus when they fly 100k, period. Two, 3mmers get 1k status for life, some one time swus, and a gift. Period, nada else.

As for your insimuation that i think this is right or i like it, maybe you should read some more of my posts. Im not happy that as a mmer, I wont get rpus every January. I dont need your accusations, ok?
No accusations here. Just tired of seeing matter of fact statements on this while many others still hold different interpretations of the language of the program. Many people has been asking for United to clarify this point directly, but no news from them. Alternatively, It will be good to hear directly from someone who is lifetime 1K with real first hand experience with this. Any lifetime 1Ks receive SWUs before and not receiving it this year (given that you did not reach 100K EQM for 2010 and 2011)? I am hoping that we get an accurate answer here instead of implying strongly with your own interpretations of a significant change that might or might not have occurred. It is not just you, so no hard feelings. ok

Last edited by Kl34c; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:52 am