FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ "Suites" Class NRT to LAX on A380
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2011, 5:55 pm
tol

Originally Posted by pogonation
Ahhhh that explains it. You didn't use the LH FCL... The lounge you used is the SEN Lounge which technically isn't really a First class lounge and is pretty naff IMO. The FRA FCL is only available to passengers flying on LH F (not available with a TG F boarding pass)

Yeah the new CX F seat is miles ahead of the old seat and I actually consider it to be the best seat in the world. LH doesn't fly 777's but I agree that SQ F is much better than both the old CX F and LH F ^

Agreed Or possibly CX F if you can get a fare as good as the one you got with SQ F.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it was the F lounge. I flew in Lufthansa First class in November '09 and I'm pretty sure this was the same lounge. And it did say Lufthansa First Class at the entrance.

Thanks for the CX tip. Now I have to make a point of trying it. Wont be easy since my AA One World account is down to only 130k miles or so. I concentrate all my miles accumulation on United these days. Still, every so often one finds a discounted ticket flying out of out of the way cities.