FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyMall 25000, Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:33 am
Renes Points
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Lightbulb FREE S&H code is OK!

Originally Posted by libuser
there is a free shipping code - lsc54
I used this one and as long as you spend over $500 on stuff you should be fine. I emailed the ADMIN for skymall and got this back reg the s&h code and my order:

After researching your order, I was able to confirm that you recent purchase did meet the criteria for the Delta 25k promotion and that the miles will be awarded to the specified Delta SkyMiles account within the next 6-8 weeks.

Once again, we would like to thank you for thanking advantage of the recent SkyMall/Delta SkyMiles promotion.

So we are looking very good on this one kids!

EDIT just got a 2nd email that said:

"The terms and conditions for this promotion does not allow other discounts or offers to be combined with this offer. However, there will be orders that slip through the flags in our systems.

I strong recommend that your friends do not use any additional promotional codes or discounts because there is no guarantee that the coupon code they use will not over ride the 25K promotion."

I see later someone called CS and said code is fine so YMMV if you use any code it would seem!

Last edited by Renes Points; Sep 16, 2011 at 9:47 am