FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A dash of London and a serving of Leeds, SIN-LHR and then on to Leeds
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:44 pm
iczs

Programs: SQ KF
Central London

My original coach was scheduled for 0955 to leave London Heathrow and Arrive at London Victoria at 1040, then London Victoria to Leeds City Bus Station at 1130 to reach at 1550. Having reached the bus station at 0700, where the bus to Victoria was preparing to leave, I (and a Japanese couple who barely spoke English) was rudely brushed off by the coach driver, despite his colleague saying I could get on should there be empty seats, which there were in abundance. :angryfire:

Next bus to Central London was.... at 0830. :5eek:

So, I waited at the bus station for an hour and a half. Weather was pleasant and I used my UK SIM to speak to my parents and friends back home thru Skype and whatsapp. The hour and a half passed quickly, as did my iPhone battery. Thank God for SIA's USB cable and portable chargers.

Legroom shot of the National Express Salvador Caetano Levante bus

As you can see it's smaller than economy class. I also had to put on my seatbelt which was real tight, making the journey quite uncomfortable.

Had KFC for breakfast, mini full english breakfast for 2.99 pounds

Toured Victoria Station area

People stand on the right and not left as in Singapore. I only realized that when I was the only one on the left on the elevator....