FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MAD / Madrid Barajas Int'l. Airport Iberia / oneworld Lounges (master thread)
Old Sep 9, 2011, 11:56 pm
tugokc

Programs: EXP- finally
Originally Posted by JDiver
I'd think you would be eligible to use the showers in any one of the three Iberia lounges - I am unsure which terminal the Istanbul flights depart from, but I'd rather suspect Terminal 4-S.

For further information check the IB lounges at MAD (T4 / T4S) thread in the Iberia Plus Forum, in particular Post 17, which has photos and addresses Arrivals issues.
I can positively confirm very nice showers in the Dali lounge for free for EXP and PLT traveling Y on YW yesterday. Also wine tasting bar, lunch sandwiches and salad comes out at 1045, plus one of us got an hour nap in the quiet room way to the left as you enter. No Free wifi but there are computers and a row of Ethernet plugs in a tiny aisle over looking the departure hall below. That aisle is almost hidden, 180 degrees behind the entry desk. I admit it is better than any AC I have been in and arguably better than Sakura in NRT. My traveling buddy likes the 1551 cava there! Even if it comes in a little bottle with a screw cap.