View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 11, 5:56 pm
Join Date: Apr 2011
Programs: Airpoints, HHONORS GOLD VIP, Aclub Gold
Posts: 616
Originally Posted by MrSydney View Post
If you are flying Y, US Immigration won't let you access the Lounge . You will need to have a J class Boarding pass. Sorry about that.
Not true that rule applies to the thru flight NZ1/2: as OP will be transiting onto NZ19 then usual rules apply, or have things changed recently?
QTFLYER is offline