FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Capt. Jason Dahl Scholarship fund - contribute, you may win a T-6 "Texan" ride!
Old Aug 30, 2011, 7:18 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
This is actually not the official thread for the FB like, but as long as we're on the topic.

I don't use FB but know others who do, so - I emailed them & suggested if they were interested in helping the cause that they 'like' the appropriate thingy (note the tech term there). My way of contributing. Others might want to do the same.

But kipper mentioned earlier in either this thread or another one for someone to 'remind' her to do the like thing. My reply is you're on both threads enough, remind yourself . Some ways to do so would be to send an email to your home email, put one of those rubber bandy things around your wrist to remind yourself, call a relative or the hubby & ask them/him to do so, write yourself a post-it note & put it on your home computer, on the bathroom mirror, etc - you get the idea.

Re: when to contribute - people should contribute when & how they can. Donations count through Sept 10th. Well they count anyway, but count towards FT through then. In addition to donating myself, I will again send out emails to those I think might be interested in donating in hopes of winning the 'ride', or those who would just like to donate in memory of Jason Dahl.

Cheers.