FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is now the time to sign up for the US Air CC?
Old Aug 29, 2011, 9:16 am
monkey99

Programs: United Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
The hits are for the use of the card, not the application/activation. I am personally in the process of getting the BofA checking account setup so the debit card will be active during the first weeks of the promotion. That is turning into a stereotypical delay filled mess.
Just a datapoint from last year. It took me 2 months for the debit account to post. BOA always post on the 1st of each month. There are 2-3 business days for posting to US Air. It all depends on how your account is set.

Some dates from last year. Signed for BOA Debit in Sep. Did transaction immediately. My miles did not post on Oct 1st because my account was not setup correctly. I called 3 times in Oct, before they confirmed my posting will be posting OK for Nov.

When this activity posts, it does not post back dated. It posts as Nov 1st or Oct 1st of the month it posts to US Air. If you are on sidelines, I would say move today for a Oct posting.