FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When not wanting to change seats gets ugly: DFW-LAX, Friday night, 8-26-11
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:21 am
BadgerBoi

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Originally Posted by jaybag
It did, BB! I hate to admit it but the guy got in my kitchen. The entire drive home that night I was going over things I wish I'd said to him. Then I thought "I should post this on FlyerTalk and purge the demons!!" And here we are.

You folks are all making me feel almost like a saint here, but honestly I think the majority of people (and the overwhelming majority of people that post here, since this community is very polite and considerate) would change seats when asked. In fact, most people would probably even move to the bulkhead without thinking! Guess that's where I fall short
Well, I make it a policy not to change seats when asked, so maybe you are a saint!

Thinking more about the behaviour upon landing, I would have likely fallen for Mr DB's trap, lost my temper andretaliated verbally, it would have turned into a shouting match and I would have come to the attention of security - DB would have got what he wanted and I would have ended up in trouble. So again, well done for the great way you handled it.