FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - alamo: fiat any one?
View Single Post
Old Aug 27, 2011, 2:06 am
9Benua
Suspended

Alamo went above and beyond to get me a fiat 500. I was bidding SEA, economy and got alamo. When I came, they saw 4 adults and one teens. The agent tried really hard to get me to upgrade. However, they're too greedy and tried to get me paid full price for the upgrade. I rejected all their offer. They also tried to show me an eclipse to let me know how small an economy car will be. When that's failed, they called in a Fiat 500. One thing they didn't know, My brother is coming the next day. He bid the same price and category as mine. He came alone and they just gave him chrysler 300.

I don't mind if they give me fiat 500 just because that's what on the lot, however, when you tried to get someone to upgrade, get them to wait for 30 mins and call in a fiat 500, that left a bitter taste on me. I've been in SEA a lot to know when they won't have an economic car in their lot by the time of my arrival, and every time I was easily upgraded to another car just because they saw me as the only one riding the car.

Last edited by 9Benua; Aug 27, 2011 at 8:14 am