FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton HHonors Visa [2011-2014]
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2011, 1:00 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
job well done mate!!

I too got the HA cards but will use the miles instead of converting to HH. And I only got one citi--the 50k one. I have made the spend and await the miles.

Good for you though!

This is not a churn however... it was just good CC use and so the churn would be if you could cancel them and do it all again! woo hoo

Originally Posted by IAkH
I applied for this card on 8/7 along with the other Citi 40k HHonors Visa and was approved for both about a week later. I just received welcome emails for both confirming the bonus and spend requirements were in fact there and different:

"Plus, you will earn 50,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points when you make $1,500 in purchases in the first 6 months of account opening!" for the 50k card
"Plus, you will earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points when you make $1,000 in purchases in the first 4 months of account opening!" for the 40k card

I also applied for the 2 Hawaiian 35k (convertible into 70k HHonors points each) cards and the 50k HHonors Amex all on the same day. So all in all, i should hopefully receive 280k HHonors points after this churn. Not bad for 3 pulls (combined) and 3 no annual fee cards.