FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted]No Fee 1st yr. American Express Gold Card 75,000 Bonus Reward Points Signup
Old Aug 24, 2011, 9:43 am
dbh1

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, JetBlue Mosaic (sometimes)
Originally Posted by recklessmax
can somebody post a working link for the offer of 15,000 or 25,000 that they are using to apply for this card and then calling MR rewards for the bump.

I tried the travel guys blog link and it tells me this offer is not longer valid
Do note that you should sign out of your american express account before applying for a new card (and, probably best to just fill out the app without telling them you already have a card to expedite the application). With certain cards, e.g., the PRG, you will get an error screen when you click on the link when already signed in. I've fallen into that trap before when my blog's readers were getting error messages and I trouble shot it to this issue.

I have the full procedures in one place on my blog: http://www.freetravelgenius.com/amex-premier-75k/ though feel free to substitute another link or a referral from a friend. The rest of the procedure should be the same.

Dave