FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - under cooked food, shocking......!
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2011, 7:56 pm
oranjemakker

Programs: NZ Elite; QF Platinum; CZ Gold; MU Platinum; Marriott Titanium; Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by QTFLYER
I have a feeling, judging by the replies, that the main point in this has been lost.
Thanks QTFLYER for bringing me back on track... I assume that this plane was the one with the fancy new kitchen technology where they cook the food onboard? If so it was I guess a staff training or technology/maintenance issue. if it was supplied by a caterer then this makes it worse, as they would have a breakdown in their systems

Either way, I agree this is a potentially serious food safety issue and I would hope Air NZ take it seriously and reply with details of what they are doing to address this... I understand MAF will look at this complaint if you feel its worth escalating this (email is [email protected]). Perhaps say in your email to Air NZ that if you don't get a satisfactory response you will write to MAF...in any case, would be interesting to hear the outcome, keep us posted

Last edited by oranjemakker; Aug 17, 2011 at 7:58 pm Reason: fix typo and clarify