FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - under cooked food, shocking......!
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2011, 7:54 pm
Blackcloud

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by QTFLYER
I have a feeling, judging by the replies, that the main point in this has been lost.

I am not questioning the quality of the food, we all have our own views on that, what is being questioned the fact that it was served raw..!

If you visit a 5* resturant or greasy jo's cafe you dont expect the same quaility but you do expect it to be cooked to an edible standard that poses no risk to the consumer. This is the main point I will be bringing up with my email to air nz. I will report back their response in due time. However in the meantime, take a wee closer look at your sausages in the future and report back here anything that is a miss..!
Ahh but I did not want to add that as a non-meateater I would not touch the sausages anyway
The issue could also be that LSG may have made the food by mistake as "cook fresh" instead of "chill heat". When did this occur? I was told on a recent TT that there was a big issue with catering out of AKL last week.
Oh I also remember that I once received a Vegetarian Spring Roll, that you got in Economy TT, frozen solid. I pressed the FA call button to tell them and when they eventaully came they realised that the rear oven was broken.