FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT Original! Win free 25K flight! 850 entry slots. High odds! Ends Aug 15.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 1:46 pm
HansGolden

Programs: AA ExP
FT Original! Win free 25K flight! 850 entry slots. High odds! Ends Aug 15.

The below contest is sponsored by HansGolden and travelkid on behalf of two anonymous fellow FT'ers.

The premise of this giveaway is quite simple. Spend 5 minutes voting for 26 videos and get a chance to win a free frequent flier airline ticket in the US and Canada (on any of the three major alliances at the 25K level).

Your chances will be extraordinarily high as this is a very short contest (only runs through August 15 at midnight CET). Also, the number of entrants will be capped at 850. This leaves you with extraordinarily high odds. But you'd better get moving!

You're voting for the videos of some buddies of ours and in exchange for your time, we're giving you the chance to win an airline ticket. I am personally providing the ticket, I will take care of randomly choosing the winner, and you'll contact me when you're ready for me to book the ticket with my miles.

If our buddies get 1 million points (about 500 more people voting for them) in this contest, they'll win 1 million SAS EuroBonus miles. We'd consider your votes a favor!

Before I go into the procedure for entering the giveaway, I should let you know that you can give yourself a second entry to the giveaway by sharing this giveaway with your friends on Facebook. Just share the link for this thread on FB by clicking here. Make sure and include the fact that you've both voted and shared in your comment per #6 below.

Here's the procedure:
1. Go to the first video (my favorite!)
2. Click “Login with Facebook”
3. Click “Allow” (don't worry, it won't post to your Facebook without your permission)
4. Vote for the video!
5. Repeat #4 for all the rest linked below (I'd suggest only opening 6 tabs at a time. When I opened more, Chrome slowed to a crawl.)
6. Leave a reply to this thread saying that you've voted for all the videos (Please preface it with the word “Entry” so that it's clear it's an entry.)

T&C/Rules/Fine Print: I reserve the right to make any rule clarifications at any time. I do this only to protect against any unforeseen technicalities or loopholes. I'm honest and will deliver what I've promised above. This contest is running simultaneously on FT, MP, and Facebook and one winner will be chosen from entries at all three places. You may only enter once across all locations. If the winner is chosen from an FT or MP posting, the winner will be asked for their FB name to verify the vote. If you have one FT account, but have family that have multiple FB accounts, use their FB accounts to vote, then note in your entry how many people you voted with, giving each voter's First name and Last initial.

Last edited by HansGolden; Aug 14, 2011 at 12:31 am Reason: to group links in groups of 5 for ease of use