FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Gold Passport Targeted Offers terms and Conditions Update
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:38 pm
bsdstone
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalk Members,

Last week we launched targeted offers to select Hyatt Gold Passport members. We were quickly notified that there was a typo in the terms and conditions. We noticed that FlyerTalk members posted the terms and conditions and wanted to correct the typo for everyone.

In the incorrect copy below, the bold and underlined “or” should have been a comma.

“To receive bonus points, you must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number at reservation/check-in, be a preselected member or be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered and pay an Eligible Rate.”

The correct terms are as follows and will be updated shortly.

“To receive bonus points you must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number at reservation/check-in, be a pre-selected member, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered and pay an Eligible Rate.”

We appreciate your interest in the offers. We hope your travels are safe and that we have the opportunity to welcome you to a Hyatt hotel soon.
I'm sure it's fruitless to ask, but can you tell us if everyone was selected and just got different offers, or are only some folks selected.
FWIW, I've been Diamond for ~7 years in a row and I got nada so far.