FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]
Old Aug 7, 2011, 6:12 am
wombat7

Programs: air canada
No lounge access if only gold

Very disappointed. Just checked into a Barlow King room and was informed that there is no access to the Chambers Club for me. Looking back through these threads there are some that have used the Club staying in a Barlow room - but i think thye are platinums. oh well - am only here for three nights. The gold benefits are a healthy start breakfast in the booking office restaurant and one complementary cup of coffee in the afternoon and one complementary bottle of camden beer or one glass of house wine wine in the evening and a light selection of snacks.

I guess there are too many golds - ironic as I was two nights of platinum last year and decided to stay at another hotel for my last stay of the year so that I would have rollover nights - did not see much differenece between plat and gold. And then not all the nights rolled oveer because some of the nights had rolled over from the previous year!!!

Such is life.

Will post a review after the total experience but so far I think it is back to CHM for my next trip at the begining of next month.