FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated Disneyland Information, Accommodations and Restaurants Thread
Old Jul 26, 2011, 11:16 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
6 days of driving back and forth to Disneyland from the Faimont NB sounds like a nightmare to me. 2-3 days is PLENTY to see it all. (I don't think it is going to take you an hour to get there in the carpool lane, but it is still a hassle, then you've got to park and take the tram, so over an hour door to door. Do not even think of trying to do Disneyland from your Santa Monica hotel.

PS the Farimont NB is a good 15 minute drive from the beach, more on a busy day, also my favorite area of NB is 15th street, between Balboa pier and Newport pier there are restrooms and a few shops but it is not as croweded as near the piers.
Thanks for the heads up.. should be better from Newport Beach to go to Disneyland.. Perhaps you're saying from Fairmont Miramar we should hit San Diego and go to Sea World.. or Universal..

thus obtaining a City Pass?