FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I want my 5000 Hilton Hhonors points!
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2011, 7:43 am
amanuensis

I want my 5000 Hilton Hhonors points!

Rented a car for 6 days in June in Birmingham, AL. Used a coupon code for 5000 Hilton points. Which code is shown in the e-mail I got from Budget acknowledging my reservation.

No points. Called Budget's national call center. The person I spoke with saw the coupon code, said I should get the points, but that it was the local franchise in Birmingham's job to push the points to my account.

So I called Birmingham. Spoke to a person there (I have the name) who seemed from his title to be the appropriate guy. He said they only give airline miles. At my insistence he spoke with their office manager who gave him a phone number at Budget to give to me -- the phone number of the staff person at Budget whom Birmingham works with regarding promotions.

I called that person at Budget corporate. Got her Audix voice mail. Left a message last week. So far no call back on e-mail.

Does anyone know how I can escalate this further? The sole reason why I rented from Budget was to get the points. Otherwise I would have rented from National. (Already had made a reservation with that company.)