FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 24, 2011, 11:41 am
Spock Seat

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by Astrophsx
I don't know about you but BigCrumbs is still working great for me. Shouldn't there be a new thread with everyone's lifetime totals with the Mint?
I totally agree that there SHOULD be a new thread where everyone posts all of the free trips and number of miles accumulated with this program since 2005. Some popped up earlier in this thread, and a subsequent one, and I was laughing really well.

As for orders that the MINT threatens to cancel before 07/22, I think no one should cancel them if they are still on the books and the MINT should fulfill them. I mean, the MINT should do what they are supposed to do ... circulate the coins and fulfill those legit orders. The MINT is hurting UPS, card-board box makers, shipper/receivers, IT personnel, and more.

At this time, for the US MINT to ask for checks, MOs, or wire transfers to ship coins 1 for 1, is by far the stupidest idea coming from a US Government entity dealing with cash. "Give us a grand, we'll give you a grand." That's nuts----that's what a checking account gives for interest. FF Miles were not the reason the MINT halted the program, IMHO......that was just a scape goat......it was another reason because they canned all CCs.

Show me where I can buy $100.00 bills. Wait! Where can I buy 100 Chinese Yuan notes

Spock Seat. :-: