FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Not so monthly Rapid Rewards Reports
View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 2011, 2:20 pm
Kayrjay

Originally Posted by texashoser
Kayrjay, I'm a little confused... It sounds like you have setup your me.com account to forward to a gmail account as some sort of backup scheme, and I assume you're doing that through a program on your MAC, etc. If that's the case, then it seems that the forwarding is working as intended. If so, how is that Southwest's problem?
Right, I set up MobileMe to forward incoming mail to Gmail. Works fine. That isn't the issue re Southwest. I have all my Rapid Rewards accounts use my [email protected] address (which then gets forwarded to Gmail as well as be visible in my Mac Mail program).

0n your RR account, you can specify multiple addresses for the RR report and other correspondence. Is this what you have done?
No, I didn't have multiple emails for any given account. I did have the SAME email for multiple RR accounts.

Lastly, RR accounts, whether family or no, are completely separate accounts and no functionality exists for WN to combine multiple RR reports into one master report.
Right, I would suppose so. But, if they all use the same email address, WN could "optimize" by not sending out multiple reports to the same email address. At least this seems to be what's happening, based on what I've seen so far.

In any case, it's really hard to see how some months I got my report, and some months I got a report for a different family member, but never got two reports in the same month!