FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Instant Gold membership for Visa Signature cardholders
Old Jul 22, 2011, 9:12 am
SK AAR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by xybsh
I stayed 3 times with my VISA signature card (AA citi credit card), and I want to confirm whether Hilton will extend my gold status to 2013. Right now, they did not extend my gold, I don't know when they will do that. I used email to contact with Hilton, the first response told me only two of the three stays were paid with VISA , actually all the three were paid with VISA. I relpied with my statement, and the second reply told me all the three were paid with VISA, but the promotionis between July 15 to Oct 31. I replied to them with the right terms and conditions of VISA signature. The third response told me if I did not get my gold extended to 2013, I have to contact VISA myself. This is Hilton?
I suggest to be patient and take this up w/ HH if your HH Gold turns out NOT to have been extended next year. There is no reason to take this up in advance and to get frustrated w/ different answers - you will most likely not be able to get anything confirmed by now. If you are sure you have met the qualifying conditions, then relax and forget about it until March 2012.