FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD: Woman Groped; Pregnant TSO working around radiation
Old Jul 19, 2011, 7:22 pm
chollie
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
This video, especially at the end, exemplifies what none (and I do mean 'none') of the TSOs who post here or on the blog get.

The passengers appears to have done everything as 'right' as possible. Close-fitting clothing, no long sleeves, no skirt. First, it looks to me like the groper and helper are balking at letting her keep a clear line of sight of her belongings. She didn't appear to even get a 'proper' grope - up both legs twice, from front and back, hands surrounding breast, buttocks and cleft of buttocks, soles of feet, hair, waistband and collar.

It is clear at the end how violated and upset she is. Folks who watch this video either 'get it' or don't.

I'll bet before this, she never gave it a second thought. She probably believes she follows the rules, she's an American, a good person, she has rights. Maybe she was even naive enough to consult the website to know how best to prepare.

Then she gets 'randomly' selected - or was the WTMD being guarded by a dedicated, well-recompensed and highly trained TSO whose sole function is to stand and block the WTMD? Or was she 'randomly' selected because there was a female groper available.

Then she finds out that she'll get a grope (and she was very lucky with the grope she got, IMHO) with no explanation why (did her entire body look suspicious on the screen?) She's semi-blocked from line-of-sight with her belongings. She's told she shouldn't even be talking to the individual filming - and why not? How was that interfering with the screening process at that point?

And what's with the arse TSO who just had to have her face in the camera? I hope this gets posted on Youtube so she can thoroughly enjoy her 15 minutes of fame.

I truly hope for her sake that she flies rarely and doesn't take Amtrak or Greyhound either.

This is just so wrong.