FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD: Woman Groped; Pregnant TSO working around radiation
Old Jul 19, 2011, 7:16 pm
average_passenger

Originally Posted by TheGolfWidow
On the very worst, most difficult day of my life, somebody reached out to me and was kind to me. I think of that act of kindness often -- it mitigated some of the horror of that day -- and I draw on that moment frequently for a lot of peace and happiness.

This young woman will do the same. Thanks for reaching out to her -- it's so upsetting to see her get teary-eyed, and so reassuring to know that someone was decent and good to her.
I feel bad that the lady was humiliated. I hope she can see this thread and know that she's not the only one that has been treated this way. Maybe after a couple of years of the TSA NOS/pat-downs , even the sheeple will change their minds.

Seriously, even if you don't mind the NOS scanners, what is the point of going through the NOS if you are going to get a pat-down afterwards? The lady in the video looked like she basically got an opt-out pat-down. Why not save time and skip a step? The thing that makes me mad is that the US economy is broke and Napolitano can order hundreds of these expensive machines. Where are the checks and balances in the TSA budget? Wouldn't a pat-down be cheaper? Why throw away the hand wands when they worked in the past? I don't think the American government is accountable to the people anymore.