FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 17, 2011, 3:03 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by jesseegnew
If any on can help me I would be most grateful.

I own a car wash and will be using these there and also to get miles/points has anyone successfully been allowed more that 1K in coins in 10 days?
You can PM me and it will go no where I keep my mouth shut!
Will the mint still take visa gift cards and witch one?
Dose the mint only allow you one transaction per 10 days on a card (or is it an address or a person?)
Do you have any other tips that would help me that you could share?
I just got a amex blue Cash preferred and I was thinking I could buy gift cards @ the grocery @ 6% back and spend them @ the mint. Any luck with that?

I Have 4 CC's that I could buy from the mint and I can also get more PO boxes
Thank you.
I figured I was going to PM you one or two tips when I would get a chance to answer my PMs but then you have PMd me again--and now have asked the thread so I guess you needed to know right now.

That said, I would suggest reading. Many here have been doing something with coins for at least 6 months and some like myself since right around when it started. We have had our trials and tribulations and ups and downs along the way, and thus we have put in our time as it were. This, plus constant sharing and relationship development has made many here more apt to share within like-minded people with the same amount of efforts put in that we then were able to redeem from it all.

I do now suggest that you begin reading from page #1 and you shall learn everything you need to know and more. Otherwise, we could just be feeding more information than necessary to another person who, for all we know, is lurking on behalf of NPR or other organizations who would somehow like to see this all end.

Sorry.

MM