FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted]No Fee 1st yr. American Express Gold Card 75,000 Bonus Reward Points Signup
Old Jul 15, 2011, 7:39 am
fedechat

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
I applied for Amex Gold Biz last week, promo 25k MR after spending $50k

Got the card, send a SM and I got

1st SM (Program Info and Definitions)

Response (XXX) 07/14/2011 Yesterday
Dear ME

Regrettably, if you were not also solicited for the 100,000 point bonus we cannot process the additional bonus points to your account for you.

I understand that this may be disappointing to you, but because many of our offers are targeted to specific types of Cardmembers, you can expect to see various promotions throughout the year for which you may be eligible.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,

XXX
Email Servicing Team
American Express Interactive Services
2nd SM (Points Balance)

Response (YYY) 07/15/2011 Today
Dear ME,

I am an Account Manager in the Email Servicing Department and can appreciate your interest in the offer associated with the Business Gold Rewards Card.

Regrettably we are unable to extend the offer to you as this offer is only for solicited non-Cardmembers. Please understand that not all offers can be honored for all Cardholders as they may have applicable terms and conditions that do not apply as such.

I understand that this may be disappointing to you; however, you can expect to see various promotions throughout the year for which you may be eligible. Our intent is to provide offers that will appeal to various interests and different types of people.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,

YYY
Account Manager Email Servicing Team - Fort Lauderdale