FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:21 am
4aks

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by kingsubbu
Another note of thanks for posting about the free underground parking garage - saved parking fees over a 2 night stay. We parked in the Gerald Ford lot, and ran into a valet when going up the stairs and he mentioned that there is no overnight parking in the free public garage. We checked and found no signage restricting overnight parking and we didnt have a problem parking overnight in the public lot for 2 nights. Great tip! ^

The hotel itself was so-so: we were coming from the Westin which is a truly beautiful resort. The PH in comparison seems run-down (although some might prefer the location in the center of Beaver Creek). The breakfast buffet on the first day was disappointing, esp the omelet station. We ordered off the menu the second day and had a much better experience.

Overall, the hotel was average - I would say it is probably not deserving of the PH flag.
I wonder if the Hyatt Beaver Creek staff have made it a habit of lying to customers about the parking situation, or if the city really has a rule against overnight parking that they don't enforce (I assume the latter)